ADHD, Do I have it?

Q: I watched a youtube video about someone sharing their experiences with ADHD and i was surprised because I also experience his experiences and I tried to watch more videos and I relate to all of them. is it possible that I have ADHD?

Symptoms:  Ever since i was a kid I had troubles with school academics and Its very hard for me to focus on work, I always procrastinate in school work and other things. For example just now before typing this in I got distracted by a pen in front of me. I also have troubles sleeping, its 3:12AM right now and i cant sleep. I am very forgetful at times and I lose things alot.