ADHD or Depression?

Patient

Q: Is strattera the best medication for me? I'm currently taking it but it's not helping.

Hi I'm 19 and having trouble finding something that will help me feel better, I've had most of these symptoms since childhood and am looking for relief. These are the symptoms I deal with:

Narcolepsy symptoms:
Dream-like hallucinations between sleep and wakefulness. They involve seeing or hearing, and possibly other senses.

Sleep paralysis.

ADHD inactivity or Depression symptoms:

Fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork or work.

Has difficulty keeping attention during tasks

Does not follow through on instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace

Has difficulty organizing tasks and activities

Avoids or dislikes tasks that require sustained mental effort (such as schoolwork)

Often loses toys, assignments, pencils, books, or tools needed for tasks or activities

Is easily distracted

Is often forgetful in daily activities

difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions

irritability

have trouble eating very much, I get hungry but feel full after a couple bites

Doctor