ADHD or Depression

Patient

Q: Morning,

Recently I went to my doctor because i was having a hard time concentrating and paying attention. (had to ask someone something twice and both times i seen his mouth move but, i was thinking of somthing else) i was also having a hard time getting motivated for the gym and i felt tired most of the time. when i was younger a teacher tried to get my mom to put me on add/adhd medications because i would have anger outbursts in class.
so i went to a psychiatrist,
He told me I was probably depressed and put me on 150mg venlafaxine and 2x 75mg of prebagalin, 75mg morning and 75mg night, I find that I'm almost always bagged now, I don't go to the gym anymore, i gained 10lbs or more... and i yawn like a banshee. always yawning.

However my family does have anxiety problems and depression and suicide, I don't as I'm usually pretty positive, I did however have to go to the hospital multiple times when i was younger for anxiety attacks. So his diagnosis is probably correct.

But it still did not fix the problem of concentration and motivation, Is there anything else i can take or an alternative to the medications I'm taking or should i go to Another psychiatrist for confirmation.

Sorry for the life story.

Symptoms:  yawning,tiredness,( I had one day of diarrhea might not be related to medication/first day)

weight gain. I eat more.
Doctor