Adult ADHD and Depression Meds. Family History of both

Patient

Q: I'm a 35 year old male. I was diagnosed with depression 10 years ago; currently in treatment, and ADHD by a neuropsychologist at the age of 17 which has now advanced into Adult ADHD. Depression runs in my family on my mothers side; my mother and cousin were diagnosed in their late 20's and my grandmother in her 40's from moderate to severe. ADHD runs on my fathers side; my father, uncle and grandfather all have pretty seriously like myself. The last 2 years. I've been on serveral types of medication to treat both. Depession; zoloft and celexa- made it worse. Currently, it's wellbutrin 150mg and trazodone 50mg. ADHD; ritilan and concerta-did not work, adderall xr 30mg- made it worse. Currenly, it's focalin xr 10mg. My wife and I have noticed mild changes in the last 2 months. We've talked about by asking to incresse wellbutrin to 300mg and the focalin xr to 20 or 25mg a day.
With such a family history of both diseases; in the experiance of yourself and your staff. If this does not work what other cominations of both ADHD and depression meds would you suggest as other alternitives.

Doctor