Advice about my babies nappy rash treatment

Patient

Q: Can you help me please. My baby had nappy rash last month. It was really quite severe and took 6 days to clear. We had a new health visitor start on day 3 of the rash, she saw it and asked how I was treating, I said I had been using sudacreme but with no improvement that day had started on bepanthem that had been reccomended to me by the chemist. I explained she was teething and that my other 2 children now 5 and 6 had both had agrivated nappy rash when teething that I had treated in exactly the same manner. On day 5 two teeth finally cut the gum, I had already made an appointment to see our GP as it hadn't cleared that day so took her along anyway, he prescribed trimodine. I started to use this but by lunch time the next day the rash was completly gone. Clearly the cream had not had chance to take effect and it had infact been a case of her teething.
However I got a call from Social Services today saying the Health visitor had contacted them saying that my baby had obviously had the rash for about 6 weeks rather than 6 days and I was clearly neglecting her needs. I am petrified they are calling a children in need conference claiming neglect. I have not seen a doctor with my baby since june so am unable to prove her to be making wrong judgements. I have been scowering the internet for evidence and facts about nappy rash, but have no idea where to look???? the health visitor has specifically told them that teething does not agrivate nappy rash, although i have been told the exact opposite by doctors in the past, and says I should have saught medical intervention much sooner than I did, although I am an experienced mother and know even the mildest of nappy rashes would take 3 to 4 days to clear with normal treatments, so approaching a doctor before day 5 would not have given these treatments the 3 or 4 days to work and I probably would have walked out of there with a prescription for sudacreme or bepanthem which I had already tried. Can you advise me please about how quickly nappy rash can become agrivated how long it takes to clear, the effect teething has and where I can go or look for the evidence to back this up. Thank you in advance I am so scared that if I cannot provide this evidence I am going to be deemed neglectful when nothing could be further from the truth

Doctor