Advice desperately needed about stis from oral sex

Q: Hi doc. yesterday i did something i regret very much, did it the first time due to peer pressure and lack of understanding. I received oral sex from a sex worker. She "sucked" on me for like 30 seconds or maybe a minute. due to her speed i ejaculated quickly in her mouth. when I went home someone told me that you can in fact get stds from receiving oral sex. chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis, herpes and even hiv is what i heard. since the period for most of those is around two weeks till it shows up, and hiv is 28 days I am planning to get tested in a couple weeks. I am extremely worried and i couldnt sleep and experiencing depression thats likely to last until I see my test results are negative. I can not ask my parents to pay or use medical aid because they will be infuriated by what I did, and I dont think theres a way I could use our medical aid without them finding out. Theres many different and expensive options at the hospital where they test for all the diseases I named above. after examining my penis i see no cuts or anything whatsoever, do I still have to test for things like hepatitis and hiv considering that I dont have any cuts. please advise me what I definitely should test for. I could go for the simple test like the "gonorrhea, chlamydia, shyphillis " test isnt that expensive but it obviously doesnt include hiv or herpes. I heard that theres a small likelihood that diseases are contracted from receiving oral sex. is that true? but I am still terribly worried. please give me your view on my particular situation and which test should i take?

Symptoms:  Nothing yet

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

As you are already aware of, oral sex is the stimulation of the genitals using the mouth and tongue. It is one of the ways that sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are most frequently passed on. You may catch an STI if you have just one sexual partner. However, the more partners you have, the greater the risk of catching an infection. STIs that are commonly caught through oral sex are gonorrhea, genital herpes and syphilis. Infections that are less frequently passed on through oral sex include chlamydia, HIV, hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C, genital warts and pubic lice.
The symptoms of an STI vary, depending on the type of infection. However, most STIs are treatable if detected early enough. If you think you may have an infection, it is important to visit your local family planning clinic, or genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic, as soon as possible. In certain locations, the GUM clinics provide confidential medical testing and counseling services without letting anybody (including your GP) know of the consultation. It will be wise for you to visit one such clinic.
You have increased risk of being exposed to STIs during oral sex in the situations where you have gum disease, cuts or sores in the mouth or you've had recent dental work that bruised any tissue in your mouth, or in case you have vigorously brushed or flossed your teeth. During the 6 weeks after any type of oral or genital piercing, avoid any type of oral sexual contact. Wait 6 weeks even if you are in a mutually monogamous relationship, because until it is completely healed, the piercing is an open wound and provides easy access for bacteria and viruses.
Please be careful in the future. You can prevent catching STIs during oral sex by making sure that you or your partner wear a condom. You can use a dental dam to cover the anus or female genitals during oral sex. A dental dam is a latex or polyurethane (very thin, soft plastic) square, of about 15cm by 15cm. It acts as a barrier to help prevent STIs passing from one person to another. Please visit your nearest GUM clinic.

Hope this helps you.