Advice for ciring fever

Patient

Q: Doctor , I had fever for 7 days.
During night temperature is going high and shivering also.
But during day it look normal.
Urine result is fine but in blood test it is found that SGPT is of 98iu/l .
Doctor prescribed some tablets but still the fever is not cured.
Please give me some advice doc..

Symptoms:  Fever with shivering
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
If you are getting daily fever then it is a cause of worry. You have not mentioned the other test results, and I suppose they have come normal. SGPT of 98 is not very high and can be controlled with time. I would suggest that you get your malaria test repeated and also request for a blood culture and sensitivity test. These can help you in guiding which medication to prefer. Do meet your doctor and get these tests done.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!