Advice for my sexlife

Q: Hii sir, my name is sai i hve a gf we pursuing our ms in us..nd aftr 2 yrs settlemnt we r going 2 marry....we came INDIA for gf nd me done sex for 2 times... 1) in 1st time my penis didnt insertd into her vagina , 2)after 2 yrs whn we had sex my penis easily went into her vagina...wh is nt satisfyng her at all...she is disspointd with it.

my questn is ?
my gf vagina is very loose or my penis is short??we cant enjoy in our sex. she is tellng grow ur penis fat na long so tht it wil touch my vagina walls so i can feel mre better in our sex life...
my penis size is :- 15cms long nd 3.5 fat ...hw to increase my penis mre long nd fat??

gve ur sujjestions nd solution for wht way i shld proceed nd hw can i satisfy my gf very nicely??
il waiting for ur reply
- thnks

Symptoms:  Feeling frustation on my sex life