Advice for using of slimming products

Patient: I am working in an office and i have gained fats at belly area due to sitting whole day. I am bit confused in using of slimming products. Please advice me whether to use slimming belt or slimming body shaper, which would be effective and helpful to reduce belly fats?.

Doctor: Slimming products should not be the first thing on your mind when trying to loose weight. Every individual is different and while some methods may produce result in some, the results may vary in others. the only thing that remains constant in everyone is lifestyle modification, diet and exercise. I would advise you to reduce your calorie intake and exercise 3-4 times a week. Avoid all deep fried foods, eat small frequent meals and get proper sleep. It may be also be advisable to see your doctor before starting any medications and exercise. I hope the information helps.