Advice needed, i think im pregnant im not sure

Patient : Hi i was suppose to get my period March 3 i started bleeding February 27. This has never happened before. I had unprotected sex so there is a possibility i could be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test February 19 and it came out negative. The bleeding started out brown turned to light pink and now its dark red with some clots. I am having pregnancy like symptoms such as swollen/tender breast, lower back pain, and dizziness. The bleeding isn't heavy its like medium (not enough to fill a pad for hours.) I don't think it was a miscarriage because im not bleeding heavy. Please help!
Symptoms:  Dizziness, lower back pain, tender breast
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is natural and not uncommon to have an early period by a week and there is no need t o worry about it. It is not pregnancy as the tests have been negative, it is an early normal period. The early pregnancy symptoms could be related to hormonal changes during cycles and nothing else. Drink plenty of water and relax yourself, have a nutritious diet and sleep for 8 hours a day. Things will settle down. Hope this helped. Regards