Advice needed on MTP kit

Q: Hello Doctor,

I had my last period after June 20th (not very sure about the date). After which I did not have it. Hence I tried MTP kit.

I took Mifepristone 1 tablet of 200 mg on 1st Aug at 7.30pm orally and then I took Misoprostol 200 mg x 2 tablets on 2nd Aug at 7.30pm orally. I did not get my periods and hence took Misoprostol 200 mg x 2 tablets on 3rd Aug at 12.00pm orally. Now its 4.30pm of 3rd Aug, however still I havent had any bleeding.

I am sure I have not crossed 63 days after my periods. However I am not sure why am I not getting bleeding. I am having the side effect - loose stools because of having these tablets, which I know is normal.

Please suggest did I take the MTP kit in the wrong dosage which is why the bleeding did not happen? How long should I still wait for my bleeding?

Can I take another 4 Misoprostol tablets after 24 hours? I did not do pregnancy check before administrating the MTP kit. Was that wrong?

Please advice.