Advice on how to prevent the spread of STD or STIs?

Patient

Q: This may seem like an unusual question, but my partner and I are considering engaging in sex with a third person, an additional female. Although we are relatively confident in her sexual history we are wondering what the best ways to reduce the possibilities of STI and STD infection. There will be no penetration of the third party and any oral sex will be done with a dental dam or condom. However, some concern about spreading infections from one female to another by way of hands is still present. As well as concerns about spreading infection through female genital to genital rubbing. What are the risks involved in these activities, what are the best ways to prevent infection? I have read that syphilis and chlamydia are bacterial in nature, would applying a anti-bacterial hand sanitizer after contacting one female's genitals kill these infections? What about HIV or other diseases? Thank you very much for any advice you may have.

Doctor

A:   Tha Majority of sexual infections can be spread by exchange of bodily fluids so any genital to genital contact or sharing of toys amongst females would be considred a high risk activity.  To better understand STI's I have summarized a few salient points of each one to give you a better understanding of your risks.
Hepatitis B:  can be spread by genital to genital contact or exchange of bodily fluids.  Can be tested for but no good treatment options for chronic disease.
Hepatitis C:  can be spread by genital to genital contact or exchange of bodily fluids.  Can be tested for but limited treatments or cures.
HIV:  can be spread by genital to genital contact or exchange of bodily fluids.  Can be tested for.  Good treatments available. No cures.
Chlamydia:  can be spread by genital to genital contact or exchange of bodily fluids.  Can be tested for.  treatable and curable.
Syphilis:  can be spread by genital to genital contact or exchange of bodily fluids.  Can be tested for. treatable and curable if caught in early phases
HPV:  can be spread by genital to genital contact or exchange of bodily fluids. Can also be spread by skin to skin contact.  No tests available. Diagnosed visually by doctor.  Some treatments available.  No cures
Herpes:  can be spread by genital to genital contact or exchange of bodily fluids.  Can also be spread by skin to skin contact. No tests available. Diagnosed visually by doctor.  Some treatments available.  No cures
The point is even with your precautionary measures, you are still at risk for certain non testable, non curable diseases.  These diseases can be sprad even without the infected person knowing they have them.