Advice on sprained ankle?

Q: Hi,
I sprained my ankle about 2 months ago playing basketball. It wasn't that bad, and I stayed off the court for two weeks, let it heal, rested it, and did the RICE method and all that stuff ... But just recently I sprained the SAME ankle again -- I went up for a shot and then landed on my defender's foot and rolled my ankle pretty bad. I was able to get up and limp off the court by myself, so I don't think it is broken, but it hurt worse than the first time I sprained it. I am using crutches to get around, because it hurts to put pressure on it. Currently, I am using doing the RICE method...
So, being that I have weak ankles and that this is the probably my 4th time spraining it throughout my life, what is your advice for me to do? Are there any exercises I should do to strengthen it once it gets better? Should I wear a brace when playing sports like basketball? I'd appreciate any advice or answers that you have. Thanks!

Symptoms:  Sprained ankle