Advice on what my multivitamins should consist of

Q: I am a 19 year old female. I have low iron. I have a heavy menstrual every month for 3 days straight, with an additional 2 days light menstrual after. My stool is the right color when I eat irons and drink orange juice to help absorb the iron, but not as solid as it should be. It's usually a mix of diarrhea and small, short soft stool. Is this also because of low iron? I think the problem with absorbing has to do with a malnutrition problem because I always thought iron wasn't important and I know I've had low iron since I was 16 because I always tried giving blood, but couldn't because of low iron. But then I wonder if It has went on longer because I first got my menstrual in the Summer before I was to start the 6th grade. My diet is poor of irons and vitamins. Always has been. I can't help it though. I'm very picky and almost all healthy foods make me sick. I need advice fast! Because what I thought was just every day exhaustion was really symptoms of iron deficiency and malnutrition, and I fear the symptoms are going to get worse soon, because my breathing isn't as good as it once was and my heart beats a little faster now. I fear in the past it had already affected my heart once, because I used to pass out completely unconscious if I even got a bit too hot and I remember my mom was doctoring a sore on my foot that was badly infected and I even that made me pass out. That doesn't happen now though. In a couple days, I'm going to start taking multivitamin supplements. What do you think should be in my multivitamin supplements based on this information? and how much should I take every day? Will these multivitamins help me get my energy back and sleep less and slow down my heart beat and help regulate my breathing over time of using them? Thank you!

Symptoms:  Increased heartbeats, Short of Breath, Headaches, Always tired, Breathing hard before and while doing even simple tasks, Stool is not solid, Weakness, Fatigue, Dizziness, Lightheadedness, Failure to focus, No energy,