Advice please breathing proplems

Patient : I had keyhole surgery to remove an extpotic pregnancy three days ago. Today I have had some episodes of shortness of breath. I was given an injection while in hospital something to do with prevent blood clots? But didnt ask what it was exactly. No pain in my chest and I am asthmatic. I have taken my inhalers but didn't help. I'm not sure I'm panicking thinking ive got a blood clot and causing my breathing to become worse. I would like advice before calling a doctor. Thankyou
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. With any type of surgery their is a risk of blood clot formation and it traveling to the lu ngs forming a pulmonary embolism. Your sudden shortness of breath could possibly be a result of this. This is a medical emergency. We encourage you go to your nearest emergency room for evaluation as pulmonary embolisms are life threatening. If diagnosed, you may need to be given anticoagulant medication to dissolve the clot or you may need emergency surgery to remove it from your lungs. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com