Advice please how to increase sex efficiency

Patient : I m a married man of 43 years. i have married at age of 25. since last 3 months my sexual desire has been reduced drastically. is there are any treatment for increasing sex desire on me. i m a non-diabetic patient
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It could be possible that you may be having other causes like high blood pressure, stre ss, any other medical illness, thyroid hormone dysfunction and circulatory disturbances.It is recommended that you see a doctor for a complete evaluation and blood investigations including hormonal profile. The doctor will wish to treat you accordingly. Also, avoid frequent masturbation, in case you have the habit of it.Avoid smoking, drinking and excessive physical exertion. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: Hello doc i am not good because i broked up with my girl firend i love her very very much but she ends our relation w...

Q: Hi Doctor; my girlfriend and I have been having sex for the past 3 days, we live in different countries so we hardly ...

Q: I had sex with a guy on the 20th. pulled out and did not cum in me. Had sex with another guy on the 23rd 25 26 27 28....

Q: I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It's extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus remove...

Q: Hello, first time on this site for me. I have a situation where my boyfriend got drunk for the first time with a neig...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon