Advice please how to increase sex efficiency

Patient

Q: I m a married man of 43 years. i have married at age of 25. since last 3 months my sexual desire has been reduced drastically. is there are any treatment for increasing sex desire on me. i m a non-diabetic patient

Doctor

It could be possible that you may be having other causes like high blood pressure, stress, any other medical illness, thyroid hormone dysfunction and circulatory disturbances.It is recommended that you see a doctor for a complete evaluation and blood investigations including hormonal profile. The doctor will wish to treat you accordingly. Also, avoid frequent masturbation, in case you have the habit of it.Avoid smoking, drinking and excessive physical exertion.

Hope this helped.