Advice required regarding sexual behaviour toward my 3 year old

Q: Hello my 3 years old son has a very unusual sexual behaviour , couple months ago he start kissing my breast and and getting really excited to see my legs I mean when I change my trousers hi will tach my and start saying " I love this" same with my belly ,he is kissing my belly , he does that to my mum as well. We told him that is wrong and that hi should not do that, two times hi want me to kiss him with the tongue . Couple days ago he has on my mum lap and he start touching her and she told hem No No and then he imitated a sexual intercourse , we booth were shocked and weary worry about his behaviour. After few day he did it to me as well , I has getting change and he ask to smell my breast ,I put my bra on and torn around and ask him way to you want to smell mummy breast ?? A woes holding him and he ask me to lay back then he did imitated the intercourse again but this time with the face expression as well .......I was shocked , I call my husband and my mum and ask them to come home from work and we decide to call for help, we call the NSPCC then the social service then the police .
We were more panicked because he could not see any of this at home 100% , the only place that he is without me is nursery . Then we start putting things together and we were sore that something happened at the nursery.
The police said that thy well not get involuted until social service will ask them to. Then the social service told us they will come the next day at 10am but we received a phone call from them on that morning at 9:45 that will not come at 10am and they will come after 5 days, I was frustrate and ask them to come ASP and the guy replays saying that is not an emergency cause.
We took him to GP and hi refuse to look at him saying that social service will ask for an examination if is the case.
We could not stop thinking about the other children from nursery we not taking my son there any more but we just thinking that something could happened to them as well is terrifying and we decide to go and speak with the manager.
I had no sleep for over 5 days and we are terrified and I feel that thy do not care ,that no one thinks he shod be seen by a doctor .......I feel hopeless and let down be the system, I can't believe that no one thinks that is an emergency case special wend we told them that we are suspected the nursery more then suspected we are very shore that something has happened there. ( he had some times wend he cry and did not want to be left there, sense he goes there part time,he use to go there full time mon- fri 8-3 now goes 10-5pm only 2 days, wend I go to take him home hi is happy to see me then hi says that he is scared and I if I ask him way ...he says he is scared of the moon and they are few more things that had happened at the nursery that make us believe that is something wrong there after his unusual behaviour , he would not play alone any more, he can't stand doors to be open he close them all the time if we are in living room he close the door , if I am playing with him on his bedroom he wants to close the door all the time)
The social service said that if I want they could call the nursery and ask some question but I toll him that I think they should see my son first then go and ask them ,like that the person ho did it has no chance to
cover up,hi said they have nothing to cover up, so these way we went to see the manager.
We are shore that something happened to are son but seems that no one believes us.

Symptoms:  Unusual sexual behaviour