Advise on my scoliosis

Patient

Q: I am 30 years old and have been in really bad pain for past couple years. I have been to er a few times and they said it's my scoliosis . Well now this past time he said there was no conventional way of fixing pain and said surgery will be best option. In past year my arms and legs go numb and my right shoulder and back have shrunk down. I don't have appointment with neurosurgeon until August 5. And then they said I have to wait after that apt to get mir. Im in a lot of pain and didn't know if I needed to switch hospitals. They said they where gonna d
o a outpatient procedure had me there for 8 hours to wait for spine specialist but he won't see me because of my insurance. If I try different hospital would they even do mri or should I suck it up and go to specialist appt. It's really messing with me emotionally because of the pain. I don't know what to do. Any advise would be great.

Symptoms:  Severe back pain. Numbness tingling in arms and legs stiffness in back muscle spasms
Doctor