Affects of raw vinegar on the pulmanary system

Q: I read online somewhere that drinking a tablespoon of raw vinegar would help lower triglycerides. So I was out on the road driving truck, and took this raw vinegar everyday. How does the digestion of a liquid like vinegar affect the bloodstream? I had been on metformin at the time, and a blood pressure medication (2mg of something, I forget). Is the vinegar aggressive (raw vinegar with the mother still intact) inside of the veins and arteries? I drank a mouthful everyday, and sometimes twice a day. What affect could that have on my blood, the veins, and arteries? I'm not quite sure if it was detrimental, or if it might have been too good for me in those quantities, thus resulting in having been too aggressive for my blood. I appreciate any and all feedback concerning the direct affect it might have on the pulmanary side of things, thank you for your time.

Symptoms:  I developed pneumonia while out on the road, then without any kind of knowledge or wisdom, I decided to stay in a hotel, loaded up on over the counter meds (mucinex, nyquill), thinking I'd be better each morning when I woke up. A day turned into a week, an next thing I know I could not breath properly. I was not getting enough oxygen. When I made it to a hospital they informed me that I had PE, blood clots in my lungs. Before I took to the hotel, I wasn't getting enough oxygen, as it took everything I had to unload my last load of freight prior.