Afraid of pregnancy after playing around with boyfriend.

Patient

Q: Hello
So, me and my boyfriend were just playing around and I jerked him off and I had a little bit of precum on my fingers.
A few minutes later I rubbed my hand over my vagina. I don't know if he had touched me after he came either, but I suspect he did, but he didn't go in my vagina the full way.
Now. I was getting a lot of period pain throughout the week and a bit when we did that, and a day or two later, I was on my period and started bleeding.
I have read a lot about getting pregnant on your period so I'm very afraid.
Please help me. I am terrified of being pregnant at 16!

ALSO... This happened 2-3 days ago.

Doctor