Afraid when i cIose my eye il iwell disapear ihave

Patient : Ifraid when i cIose my eye il iwell disapear ihave feel the people watching me ihave fraid with bout i feel my look is bad i have no reality and no concentration i dont trust people i see my face in merror to mutch and then i use now ablify 15ml ibecome better but i now sensitive ungry fast and no reality and doubt iam 16 years old ihave use ablify for two years dear doctor what is my dignosis and what medicine well help me
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to be having symptoms of schizophrenia or illusion disorder. You will have to consult a psychiatrist for counselling and proper medications. Consider expressing your concerns to someone whom you can trust and help you see the doctor soon. Do not stress yourself too much and worry a lot on unnecessary issues. Relax your kind and try deep breathing whenever you feel anxious. Hope this helped. Regards