Afriad of erectile dysfunction

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor, I'm a 31 yrs old and I'm a Kidney transplant patient for last 3 yrs. I'm on medication including BP, Sugar.. Used to take stamlo 5mg, glycyphage 500mg for that. My problem is recently got married, I had erections normally. On first night I didn't go through the vagina, i thought her vagina is tight.. but second day slowly I inserted little, she got so much pain, some blood. then I scared and ejaculated little outside. then next few days tried 4 times but not successfully done. I observed my problem when inserting my penis in to her vagina I lost erection not completely but not strong to insert, then I tried with my hand then getting ejaculated at outside. My wife is 21 yrs old and not strong. Before Transplant I sex with housewife and it went well. Please suggest me..

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
I would say solution to your problem is "Stop Thinking".
Erectile Dysfunction is most commonly due to Psychological stress. If you will think you will have it.
In your case since you are a diabetic with chronic kidney disease requiring transplantation, changes of Erectile Dysfunction due to Neuropathy are there.
But the good news is that you have erections. You were able to insert.
So neuropathy is not dominating the problem.
Stop thinking and discuss with your doctor about giving you Methylcobalamine supplement.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy,