After a long weekend of poor food decisions, excessive alcoh

Patient : After a long weekend of poor food decisions, excessive alcohol drinking, excessive caffeine drinking, and lack of sleep... I am fairly certain I have a stomach ulcer. The pain is right underneath my rib cage and is generally mild. I also noticed that my stools are really black and have an odd texture to them? This has only been occurring for one day and I have cut out all bad habits since then. Do I need to go see a doctor, or are there some natural remedies I can try at home first?