After a week of unsure feelings about possible pregnancy sym

Patient : After a week of unsure feelings about possible pregnancy symptoms and a general weird feeling, I got what felt like a normal period until today when I felt a lot of blood and then looked in the toilet and saw a grayish tan fleshy mass floating in the toilet. What might this be and what should I do to get my body back on track?
Doctor :   Hi. Welcome to ATD. Expelled products of conception may look similar! Make sure you did not suffer from a miscarria ge. Please consult your Doctor!