After every 2 to 3 days pimple is appearing in

Patient

Q: After every 2 to 3 days pimple is appearing in under arm.when pimple come after one day it disappear then again it come after 2 to 3 days.this is happening from 5 months

After every 2 to 3 days pim...-1
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
As per details, it doesn't look like a pimple. The most likely possibility for your symptoms is an Allergic reaction to some allergen. The allergen may be any Deodorant, perfume or any other cosmetic you use on daily basis. It may be due to a recent change of these things also.
In such cases, I advise my patients to stop the offending agent.
Mild potency topical steroid like hydrocortisone is advised to be applied on the affected area.
You may take antihistaminics like levocetirizine for symptomatic relief.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy