Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > After having anal sex earlier in the day I after

After having anal sex earlier in the day I after

Patient: After having anal sex earlier in the day I after discovered a tissue like lump in my knickers which I’m sure had come from my anus. It was a thick lump with a tissue/skin like complex. What could this be and does it require medical attention?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have something definitely not normal. I think you should get the tissue examined by a Doctor as soon as possible. The tissue can be due to anal sex or due to other diseases.The only way to confirm this is with an examination. Hope this helps you. All the best.