After having Fruselac Tablet urine increase 10 times

Q: I have a filaria in my left leg around the whole feet and I have been in visiting Haematology Department Doctor. I have been in medication from last two years. But changed Doctor due to no progress in my leg swelling. Now visiting another Doctor in Patna and from last 4 months his medication, progressed in restricting in anther leg. But now he prescribed Fruselac Tablet from couple of months and I noticed that the frequency of my urination, hence increased.

So just wanted to know why it is happening, every half hour I feel to pee and urinate a lot.