After having sex Spem coming out in a couple of minutes.Is this normal?

Patient : Dear Doctor, I am Ravichandran 29 year old. Newly married. I got married 1 month before only. My Question: After having sex Each and every time Sperm or Seman is been coming out in a couple of minutes from my wife vigina. Is this normal. Will this affect anywhere on getting child. I and wife are very much interested, eagerly waiting for baby. Could you please clarify my doubt and give a peace for us. Thanks for your service Thank You Ravichandran