After having unprotected sec what does it mean if you

Q: After having unprotected sec what does it mean if you bleed when you go to use bathroom but wasn't on your period?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, vomit

It could be due to a hormonal imbalance as you are on a hormonal contraception, the depot shot that you recently had. The other cause of post-coital bleeding is an unhealthy cervix, it could be an infection, inflammation or even a sign of an early cancer of the cervix. This definitely needs an evaluation by a gynecologist. Kindly get a pap smear done as well as an ultrasound of the pelvis. The doctor may need to do further tests like blood and hormone workup as well as a colposcopy and biopsy if the reports get abnormal.
Maintain personal hygiene and avoid multiple sexual partners which could be a risk factor for cervical problems.

Hope this helped.