After having unprotected sec what does it mean if you

Patient : After having unprotected sec what does it mean if you bleed when you go to use bathroom but wasn't on your period?
Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, vomit
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It could be due to a hormonal imbalance as you are on a hormonal contraception, the dep ot shot that you recently had. The other cause of post-coital bleeding is an unhealthy cervix, it could be an infection, inflammation or even a sign of an early cancer of the cervix. This definitely needs an evaluation by a gynecologist. Kindly get a pap smear done as well as an ultrasound of the pelvis. The doctor may need to do further tests like blood and hormone workup as well as a colposcopy and biopsy if the reports get abnormal. Maintain personal hygiene and avoid multiple sexual partners which could be a risk factor for cervical problems. Hope this helped. Regards