After masterbating (im female) I noticed one of my

Patient

Q: After masterbating (im female) I noticed one of my gel nails was missing. Im not sure if it came off inside me or not. Should I go to a doctor? Or would it come out naturally? I felt around and can't feel anything. Is this dangerous

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

In most such cases, the nail is expected to come out when you pee. If you do not feel any burning or any pain inside, then you should not worry about. You need to be careful about identifying infection symptoms such as fever, nausea, pain, vomiting, e.t.c

If that happens, please consult a gynecologist for further evaluation.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.