After my last period, I was spotting for about 2

Patient

Q: After my last period, I was spotting for about 2 weeks. Now, my period is one week late. Is it normal? I'm not sexual active but I'm taking CLA, chromium picolinate, and l-carnitine. I'm not taking them regularly.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Periods in teens and early adolescents are irregular and there is a high chance that you have a problem. Please wait for 2 cycles to check if the periods are regular or not.

If they are not, please see a Doctor and get the hormone levels checked and get the sex organs exmained. Hope this helps you. All the best.