After NGU Treatmeant

Patient : I recently finished treatment for an NGU and Im worried about sporadic clear discharge im still experiencing. Could this be mental? I dont have any pain when i urinate anymore and I finished my antibiotics on 7/24
Symptoms:  Discharge
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query at ATA about your health care. I can understand your concerns. I have gone through your hi story and before giving my opinion about it I want to ask a few questions from you. How much old you are? Are you male or female? Are you sexually active, if yes your partner treated simultaneously? Is discharge contains any foul smell or itching? Any other associated symptoms? Please revert back to us with my answers. Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck. Regards

Patient: 26
Male
Yes and yes I had sex 2 days after my treatment had finished. Had no foul smelling discharge and it does not stain my underwear it just dries up without a stain. Should I stop checking for discharge by "milking"
Doctor: Hello dear,
If you are having only clear discharge and not having any associated symptoms than there is no need of further treatment.
It can be due to scretion from gland.
Stop milking it.
Do protective sex.
Keep the area dry and clean.
Wear loose fitting undergarments.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.