After only about 5/10 minutes of excersise I experience ligh

Patient : After only about 5/10 minutes of excersise I experience light-headeness and hazy vision, my ears sometimes block and I go a bit deaf. I also sometimes experience temporary blindness and dizziness when I stand up or change position. I also have a weird habit of chewing plastic all the time and chew for hours a day. dont know if this is Pica linked to iron deficiency or I am just very unfit lol. I wanted to ask should I start taking iron tablets right away or should I see a doctor first? Thanks