After percutaneous nephrostomy surgery is it normal to be le

Patient : After percutaneous nephrostomy surgery is it normal to be leaking urine from your incision in your back three weeks later? I was discharged the second day from hospital. I was sent home with out nephrostomy bag. No fever, no chill. Just a creamy white yellow discharge and a lot of urine coming out my back. I have to change dressing 10 to 15 times a day and with doing tht my clothes still get soaking wet. Please help! Is this normal? Will it ever stop?