After playing in the snow for about 2 hours I laid down and got a cramp like pain.

Patient

Q: After playing in the snow for about 2 hours I laid down and got cramp like pain in my lower back lumbar area. It affects every move.
I thought I will sleep it over, but I woke up with the slightest move.

Doctor

Thanks for your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to be having muscular pain in the back most likely to be related to muscle fatigue. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in the healing.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health. Take care.