After playing in the snow for about 2 hours I laid down and got a cramp like pain.

Patient : After playing in the snow for about 2 hours I laid down and got cramp like pain in my lower back lumbar area. It affects every move. I thought I will sleep it over, but I woke up with the slightest move.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to b e having muscular pain in the back most likely to be related to muscle fatigue. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in the healing. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.