Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > After playing in the snow for about 2 hours I laid down and got a cramp like pain.

After playing in the snow for about 2 hours I laid down and got a cramp like pain.

Patient: After playing in the snow for about 2 hours I laid down and got cramp like pain in my lower back lumbar area. It affects every move.I thought I will sleep it over, but I woke up with the slightest move.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to b e having muscular pain in the back most likely to be related to muscle fatigue. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in the healing.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health. Take care.