After pregnacy protrusion

Patient

Q: Are there any treatments that make my stomach do down from having a baby.

Symptoms:  Protrusion,flatulence.
Doctor

It is natural to experience laxity of abdominal muscles after delivery and often sagging of the lower abdomen. But it is possible to re-tone the muscles with abdominal exercises for the rectus group of muscles under supervision on a regular basis to re-achieve the tone back and prevent laxity. Some advise use of abdominal binders but they are not useful as they don't help regaining the tone, instead land up causing further laxity, so it is advised that you may start undertaking abdominal toning exercises after 6 weeks of pregnancy when uterus is well involuted and lochia bleeding has stopped .
I hope i have answered your query,
regards