After rubbing my penis in right side of the tip

Patient : After rubbing my penis in right side of the tip is so sensitive what to do is their any issues pls help me
Symptoms:  Penis is so sensitive after rubbing

Q: Hi, ten years ago, my mother was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the right lung. She was not a smoker.Did not spread...

Q: I had unprotected sex 3 times in one night. I pulled out each time. Her period had ended 4 days earlier. She took ...

Q: For the past couple night when I lay down, my left leg and arm hurts. worse in groin. I am 49 and have fibromyalgi...

Q: My father failed is barium swallow test and has been told not to eat anything from this point forward. My father h...

218

173

138

98