After taking abortion pill on 17 Feb.

Patient

Q: After taking abortion pill on 17 Feb,,I m still having vaginal discharge with some smell..bt it is coming out very little in a day..fever upto 100.2 degree is there ..i want to know that what should I do now??what is the problem lying behind?plz help me...

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Vaginal discharge with smell and fever may indicate pelvic infection.
Sometimes retained products of conception after undergoing an abortion can lead to infection.
By clinical examination and investigations like ultrasound, vaginal swab culture and sensitivity etc the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Take care.