After taking Finasteride (Propecia) for nearly a year, I had

Patient

Q: After taking Finasteride (Propecia) for nearly a year, I had a new relationship and was having erectile dysfunction issues. My physician told me to stop taking the Propecia and my problems should subside. I did and it got a bit better, but there is a very noticeable difference between my erection size and strength now as compared to before I took the Propecia as well as my libido. It takes much more for me to get aroused and sometimes I still can't get hard. I'm 23, so no age-related issues. Is there any treatment for these persistent symptoms or penile shrinkage specifically?

Symptoms:  Smaller/softer erections, decreased libido, penile shrinkage
Doctor