After takingSertraline for one month should I expect any side

Patient

Q: After takingSertraline for one month should I expect any side effects if I stop taking it all together?

Doctor

Since sertraline is an antidepressant, it can lead to side effects on stopping. Dizziness, mood swings, excessive sleep, lack of sleep, anxiety, tremors, nausea, headache, weakness, etc can be the side effects. It is expected to settle down with time if it does not you will have to see your doctor for treatment and other options. Hope you have stopped the drug only on advice by your treating doctor and not by yourself.

Hope this helped.