After takingSertraline for one month should I expect any side

Patient : After takingSertraline for one month should I expect any side effects if I stop taking it all together?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Since sertraline is an antidepressant, it can lead to side effects on stopping. Dizzine ss, mood swings, excessive sleep, lack of sleep, anxiety, tremors, nausea, headache, weakness, etc can be the side effects. It is expected to settle down with time if it does not you will have to see your doctor for treatment and other options. Hope you have stopped the drug only on advice by your treating doctor and not by yourself. Hope this helped. Regards