After two weeks of alcohol cessation could I still go

Patient : After two weeks of alcohol cessation could I still go through wothdrawal?
Symptoms:  Abdominal Pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Alcohol withdrawal can start from a few hours after taking alcohol and continue for seve ral weeks. Symptoms can be as simple as shakiness or with anxiety and as complex as seizures or Delirium Tremens. Abdomen pain is also seen in some people. I think that you have a fatty liver because of drinking or that you have alcoholic liver disease. Stopping drinking now will be good and eventually the LFTs will start to decrease. This can take some time. Pancreatitis can also occur because of alcohol consumption but I think it was related to gall bladder issues in your case. If there is any pancreatic tissue still left after the surgery, it can still be affected by alcohol. The best thing you can so is to stop taking alcohol completely. This will protect the liver and allow some healing to occur. Hope this helps you. All the best.