Age: 13 Allergies: just regular pollin and seasonal allergi

Q: Age: 13
Allergies: just regular pollin and seasonal allergies
- Mild sore throat (seems like post nasal drip)
- Stuffed up/ runny nose
- Mild achy muscles, hurts to walk around too much, mostly in my neck, lower back, and upper thighs.
- Headache, just have a mild headache, no fever, no nausea
- Loss of appetite, I haven't really been hungry since I woke up in the morning

Last night at around 7:00 PM I started to just feel bad in general. My head started to hurt a little and I felt hot but had no fever. My throat also started to hurt slightly but I just assumed I might be having a big allergy flare up. When I woke up this morning I felt really sore in the upper neck, lower back, and upper thighs. It is somewhat painful and difficult to walk around. I wanted to eat something but my throat was hurting so I ate a little ice cream but all around wasn't very hungry. I have been doing my best to stay hydrated and drink lots of water, and I have been putting on cold compresses on my muscles because for some reason heat when I'm not feeling well makes me nauseous. The headache has been here since I woke up, as have all of the symptoms listed. I don't think it could be strep, my throat isn't that bad. Anyways, that's all the symptoms and I tried to supply you with all the info I can remember.

Symptoms:  Symptoms:
- Sore throat most likely caused by post nasal drip
- Stuffy/ runny nose
- Fatigued
- Sore around my neck, lower back, and upper thighs, mild, slightlh painful to move around and walk
- Mild headache, no fever
- Loss of appetite