Age 20 ; high bp 156/126 numbnes in edges

Patient

Q: Age 20 ; high bp 156/126. numbnes in edges and toung dissy. virtego

Doctor

Your blood pressure is extremely high and it needs immediate attention. It is due to the very high blood pressure that you are experiencing these symptoms and if left unattended this can cause serious complications which can even be life-threatening.
Kindly sort help and immediately rush to the ER, make sure you have someone to accompany yu. Kindly do not exert yourself physically and mentally right now and just stay still wherever you are until they shift you to te hospital.

Hope this helped.