Age 54 on alprazolam fr anxiety for last 10 years

Patient

Q: Age 54 on alprazolam fr anxiety for last 10 years .25 mg od . From last one and half month I am feeling lethargic and having low back pain with sometimes sort of electric shocks runs in my legs. I have been feeling little bit of tremors and shaky hands. I consulted one orthopedic dr he prescribed lyrics 75 mg with
mecobalamin plus etrocoxib . Pain and shock is over so pregabalin was stopped . Now I am worried about my muscle aches here and there and hand tremor is making me anxious . I am also getting some twitches here and there especially eyes and tip of tongue. I am now afraid of going to neurologist . As this may be some motor neuron problem. Kindly advice me

Doctor