Agonizing pain whist peeing after sex

Q: On Sunday (It's now Monday) i had sex with my boyfriend. At one point, i was not wet anymore and neither was the condom. He kept trying to go on anyway, and it didn't hurt it only felt funny. Eventually he gave up and didn't get to finish. Straight after, i was bleeding. And it has not stopped bleeding since. Except it is not as bad as it was in the beginning. Also, whenever i go to urinate i get a shooting, pushing sort of agonizing pain in my lower abdomen. I've had sex quite alot but only with 2 different guys and this has never happened before. What is wrong with me? Please help!

Symptoms:  whenever i go to urinate i get a shooting, pushing sort of pain