Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Agricept L, and children! !!

Agricept L, and children! !!

Patient: Is Agricept L, safe to give to a 5 years old? Are there any side effects? Thanks

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for choosing “Ask the Doctor” for posting your query.Agrisept is a natural, non-toxic dieta ry complements which people use OTC for many varied illnesses. However, scientifically the efficacy is yet to be proven. Further, going by my experience, my patients never had any significant improvement in their illnesses though none of them reported any toxicity. I would suggest you to use proper allopathic medicines whose side effect profile and efficacy have been scientifically proven. Given a choice it would be better to avoid such traditional and empirical treatment modalities.Hope I am able to answer your concerns.If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you in future.Wish you good health!