Air pocket or fluid build up in muscle near shin.

Q: Hi, my name is Carey Hamilton, it's a bit difficult to describe what my problem. I have what feels like an air bubble in my leg muscle its on the left side of my left leg about inch away from the middle of the shin bone. It normally isn't always protruding out but if I run or do any extensive or prolonged movement on that leg it puffs out. When it isn't puffed out and I rub my finger up and down the area there is a noticeable divot about the length and width of the tip of my pinky finger.

Symptoms:  Air or fluid build up after prolonged use of left leg.