Albuteral Overdose Emergency?

Patient

Q: I use an albuteral inhaler and these past 24 hours I've had trouble breathing a lot so for about the past 8 hours I've been taking four or more puffs of the inhaler an hour. My breathing has not improved much and now I have a stomach ache and shaky hands and some slightly irregular heart beating. I think I overdosed on the inhaler. What do I do? Is this an emergency where I need to go to the hospital RIGHT NOW?

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, nausea, shakiness, irregular heartbeat, some coughing
Doctor