Alcohol after tonsillectomy

Patient

Q: I am at my 11th post-op day after tonsillectomy and i feel kind of good i stop taking morphine (pain medication) three days ago but i'm still taking some (novo-methacin) and (acetaminophen), tonight im going out with my girlfriend can i drink alcoholic breverages and which one is more recommanded than the other in my condition? And even if i am not a smoker, when i take a drink or two i kind of wanna smoke 1 cig is it kind of seriously dangerous ?

Symptoms:  very lightly disconfort when swallowing but very nothing bad or serious like the pain i got a couple of days ago.
Doctor