x
152 Physicians Online

Question:

Alcohol and prednisone intake.

Is it ok to drink alchohol 4 days after takin prednisolone?

Answer:

Alcohol as such does not affect predisone however in small quantities. Thus you can drink 4 days after. All the best.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

Related Answers:

Would a new drinkers blood alcohol level be higher then a person whose been drinking for years?

Doctor this is realyy seriouse but my dad he has high blood pressure and its bad but there are things he does or dosn...

I am an alcoholic and have been drinking 12-15 beers everyday for about 3 years now. I have found that when I don't d...

Hello, I have been researching alcohol allergies, but I don't seem to find descriptions that fit me. I have never b...

My lab result says high flag for alkaline phosphatas (128) and ALT (60) , remaining all normal , please give your sug...

I've been feeling very weak lately after a drink, I've also noticed my skin turning yellow after a period of time I w...

Hi, I drink alcohol once a week about 180-240 ml of whiskey. When I performed a Liver function test as part of compre...

What is the safest type of headache medicine to take after a night of heavy drinking ?

I was with my friends two days ago Thursday night, and I was sitting on the couch. the lady that made the drink may h...

Can you relieve me? My ALT is 199,my AST is 126. No hep (test was negative) I'm quitting drinking. With those numbe...

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA