x
66 Physicians Online

Question:

Alcohol and prednisone intake.

Is it ok to drink alchohol 4 days after takin prednisolone?

Answer:

Alcohol as such does not affect predisone however in small quantities. Thus you can drink 4 days after. All the best.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

Related Answers:

Can you relieve me? My ALT is 199,my AST is 126. No hep (test was negative) I'm quitting drinking. With those numbe...

Would you please share with me the expected symptoms for this scenario? A functioning alcoholic consumes 1.75 liters ...

Hello, 7 months ago I went in coma because of alcohol poisoning for about 8 hours.I can't rememr how I went to hospit...

Hi Doctor, Myself hegde, aged 28. I have bad habit of chewing smokeless tobacco . Please let me know how to stop i...

I have collar bone pain with shortness of breath after a night of binge drinking, could this be from vomiting or some...

My question is I was drinking 3 days in a row. Each night I had about 12 Beers bottles, the question that I have is w...

I am overall a healthy 37 year old woman. I eat very well and exercise regularly. However I am a heavy drinker. For t...

Been vomiting after drinking alcohol the other night. No fever.

Hi Last night my husband consumed a lot of alcohol. Not enough to result in alcohol poisoning but he got pretty dr...

I drank a lot last night and was throwing up then. Now I keep throwing up bile. I can't hold down anything even wat...

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA