x
193 Physicians Online

Question:

Alcohol and prednisone intake.

Is it ok to drink alchohol 4 days after takin prednisolone?

Answer:

Alcohol as such does not affect predisone however in small quantities. Thus you can drink 4 days after. All the best.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA

Related Answers:

I am 34 years old.I used to drink a lot of alcohol and smoke but I have just stopped both 3 weeks ago,right now my to...

Can your liver fully repair its self after abstaining from alcohol. What I mean is if you are a reasonably heavy drin...

Hello Doctor, For three continuous years i was a heavy alcoholic, i use to drink daily. Aware of liver damage and ...

Hello, Last Saturday (5/30)I drank a lot of whiskey and become very intoxicated. I threw up once and then passed out...

I am drinking to the point that it is affecting my marriage. My husband has 2 years sober. Is tapering off an appro...

I drank 7 shots last night in the time frame of around 11 pm- 4:30 am. Usually my shots are not quite a full shot as...

Hello I am a 47 year old woman who has drank wine for 20 years now i would say 12 per week. I also have Hashimotos ...

So my doctor prescribed me Paroxetine and diazepam, because I was having panic attacks. The thing is I had some drink...

I am an alcoholic and need to stop drinking now. but its not easy for me. Is there something I can take to help?

I am 24 and have been drinking occasionally for about 4 years. Most of the time, it's wine. I drink one to three time...