x
183 Physicians Online

Question:

Alcohol and prednisone intake.

Is it ok to drink alchohol 4 days after takin prednisolone?

Answer:

Alcohol as such does not affect predisone however in small quantities. Thus you can drink 4 days after. All the best.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Patrick Golden M.D.

• Board Certified Cardiologist
  • Founder AskTheDoctor.com
  • Practices in Fresno, CA

Related Answers:

I drank 7 shots last night in the time frame of around 11 pm- 4:30 am. Usually my shots are not quite a full shot as...

Hello I am a 47 year old woman who has drank wine for 20 years now i would say 12 per week. I also have Hashimotos ...

So my doctor prescribed me Paroxetine and diazepam, because I was having panic attacks. The thing is I had some drink...

I am an alcoholic and need to stop drinking now. but its not easy for me. Is there something I can take to help?

I am 24 and have been drinking occasionally for about 4 years. Most of the time, it's wine. I drink one to three time...

Hi, I had a question about alcohol. I have a close friend who drinks once in a month or one and a half months. But...

Would a new drinkers blood alcohol level be higher then a person whose been drinking for years?

Doctor this is realyy seriouse but my dad he has high blood pressure and its bad but there are things he does or dosn...

I am an alcoholic and have been drinking 12-15 beers everyday for about 3 years now. I have found that when I don't d...

Hello, I have been researching alcohol allergies, but I don't seem to find descriptions that fit me. I have never b...